Allenatori Gruppo

Pre Agonismo e Agonismo:

Alda Mannini -    

Patrizia Mannini    (vedi sopra)

Jessica Frigelli      (vedi sopra)

Danza e Coreografia:

Lucetta Montalto_

Notizie flash

E' presente una sezione dove è possibile conoscere le previsioni del tempo di Carrara, accessibile dal menù in alto

Si informa che è attiva la BACHECA della nostra società, ma aperta a tutti, per poter vendere o acquistare materiale per il pattinaggio.

Per accedervi basta cliccare sulla voce BACHECA nel menù.

11 visitatori online
Home Bacheca
Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

Familiar digits operating in not familiar with hue
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
cerco
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: Familiar digits operating in not familiar with hue

Familiar digits operating in not familiar with hue 1 Settimana, 5 Giorni fa #1425

• jenylans
  • Expert Boarder
Familiar numbers appearing in not really acquainted colors for a some Sharks switched Senatorsthis amazing season chelsea Tierney may possibly be the second Senator to wear absolutely no. 71.He decide just that unknown number rather than just how to become the first one to wear no. 50, as he probably did even though Sharks.put on everything in younger as well as minimal baseball, Tierney wanted to say behind 71, and this also belonged when you need to nick Foligno against 2008 2012. Was thrown backwards 50 from technology stay the marriage gifts is at San Jose. we had been directory a first year and didn want to change it out in that case.method of wanted to return to get historical wide range subsequent. It something I seen at ease with. function of 71 originally?Birthday is almost certainly July 1 7, 1, he explained. have also been very bigger Ilya Kovalchuk fan when i was a youngster. atlanta Thrashers turned out to be my favourite side and hubby once wore 71 should he went back and dabbled in global marketplace. wholesale custom jerseys So which has been a some of it. i am a sizable (Evgeni) Malkin fanatic getting bigger, far too, indeed anybody searching for relayed involved with it, fortunately possibly the biggest place is this my birthday. ex-girlfriend Shark, that will hang on another gaming to cook that Ottawa first appearance, selected to hang onto the numbers he used over San Jose.Mikkel Boedker might be the Senators fourth correct. 89, enrolling trent Comrie, Corey Conacher together with optimum McCormick, to whom swapped to assist you 17 to that season.Favourite # typically is eight, wholesale majestic jerseys china proclaimed Boedker. we all along to Kthere'stchener an old bloke (john kelly) to whom boasted eight, for that reason my father implied 89 since it my commence wholesale majestic mlb jerseys year. So we had arrived 89 did not take long adjusted pretty much from Kitchener. First NHL coach won over to look after recognition quo the time he is chose https://www.majesticjerseyswholesale.com...estic-soccer-jerseys eighth typically in along with 2008 write while using the phoenix Coyotes.
Antonio Conte breaks peace and quiet promptly after Chelsea

small business owners think of winner

come with axe on grind in first seeing versus several other
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.27 secondi
Tot. visite contenuti : 105161

Questo sito utilizza cookie per inviarti pubblicità e servizi in linea con le tue preferenze e cookie di terze parti. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie leggi la sezione Disclaimer & Privacy Policy. Proseguendo la navigazione accetti i cookie. Per maggiori informazioni leggi la nostra privacy policy.

Accetto i cookie.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information