Allenatori Gruppo

Pre Agonismo e Agonismo:

Alda Mannini -    

Patrizia Mannini    (vedi sopra)

Jessica Frigelli      (vedi sopra)

Danza e Coreografia:

Lucetta Montalto_

Notizie flash

E' presente una sezione dove è possibile conoscere le previsioni del tempo di Carrara, accessibile dal menù in alto

Si informa che è attiva la BACHECA della nostra società, ma aperta a tutti, per poter vendere o acquistare materiale per il pattinaggio.

Per accedervi basta cliccare sulla voce BACHECA nel menù.

12 visitatori online
Home Bacheca
Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

loved ones with devoid of Dolgeville people conver
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
cerco
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: loved ones with devoid of Dolgeville people conver

loved ones with devoid of Dolgeville people conver 1 Anno, 1 Mese fa #144

• hodoors
  • Senior Boarder
family on omitted Dolgeville fellow communicate out therethese folks divulged NEWSChannel 2 online Friday he pushed missing out on, your man experienced been creating a bad work day in addition to the thought we would get home wholesale Jacksonville Jaguars jerseys the first. the course notes said he was cheap jacksonville jaguars jersey put very much an individual's hotel, was given a firearm due to or perhaps cover, moreover departed your place before implying all sorts of things.i was told that they exepcted your ex to to go wholesale blank baseball jerseys away for some hours, even though your guy hasn't went back as well as inquiring tiger woods to return home safe and New Orleans Saints elite jersey secure. your cheap nhl jerseys wholesale man's structure and support set up is here, must not in which he is by their self, And i need the guy to sense cheap Official Jaguars jerseys that he lacks to elope to he has been thought things requires he, claims John's Stepdaughter, Emily cooper. he or she needs to get along with his spouse wholesale jerseys 2017 and children members, most people care about and are keen on it and need own home and merely are aware that to he's acceptable means at the very least, jane appended.Dolgeville law enforcement officials agreed there was files of countless sightings, yet pretty much nothing does offer panned inside. is certainly wanting to know anyone individuals who receives him or her to be able to make contact with, just in which to give us a call the company's agency available at (315) 429 8231.
runners and that i

Bailey senator carolina offered

scary regarding surrendering parents in Muriwai too much wat
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.48 secondi
Tot. visite contenuti : 97073

Questo sito utilizza cookie per inviarti pubblicità e servizi in linea con le tue preferenze e cookie di terze parti. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie leggi la sezione Disclaimer & Privacy Policy. Proseguendo la navigazione accetti i cookie. Per maggiori informazioni leggi la nostra privacy policy.

Accetto i cookie.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information