Allenatori Gruppo

Pre Agonismo e Agonismo:

Alda Mannini -    

Patrizia Mannini    (vedi sopra)

Jessica Frigelli      (vedi sopra)

Danza e Coreografia:

Lucetta Montalto_

Notizie flash

E' presente una sezione dove è possibile conoscere le previsioni del tempo di Carrara, accessibile dal menù in alto

Si informa che è attiva la BACHECA della nostra società, ma aperta a tutti, per poter vendere o acquistare materiale per il pattinaggio.

Per accedervi basta cliccare sulla voce BACHECA nel menù.

42 visitatori online
Home Bacheca
Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

I am hoping to pick it up in a couple of years and
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
cerco
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: I am hoping to pick it up in a couple of years and

I am hoping to pick it up in a couple of years and 4 Mesi fa #1821

• Nanling
  • Fresh Boarder
I am hoping to pick it up in a couple of Animal Crossing Bells years and start a new island, but I do not intend on playing until afterward.

Still adorable, and still playing the game, but lacking some fundamental important characters. I expect year 2 focuses more on these things vs events. I would like to enjoy Island LIFE not only Island design. The weird thing is... there is more thing interactions compared to previous matches, but there's way far less interaction with the series staple: residents. Everyone's shallow and repetitive as hell compared to previous names.

Got the match for my girlfriend. Turns out we just get one island for the console. I cover for nintedos online (if you're able to call it that) yet she can not visit her buddies island unless we get the family program for the online.

What's the purpose of making you play on the exact same island if only one of you're allowed to go online with it?Oh you candy summer kid. This is the case with every game which needs NSO for internet. And yeah my girlfriend was not happy about that at all . Like there is no way she is paying for a ceremony when she only wanted to sell turnips something or online.

Perhaps not the main point of your comment but, at least on Xbox, if you're a Gold user and produce an Xbox your principal account (similar to having a NSO accounts and creating a console your primary console), then every account that signs on that console has access to online gaming. . Unlike Nintendo Switch.No, on Playstation (idk about Xbox) when the owner of this PS4 has PS+, anyone else with the console can get the advantages of it. My sister had it, and that I was able to play with her PS+ matches and do online stuff with my non-PS+ account on her games.

I saw like half these figures maybe once, like I quit until they were even executed lolJust how many times I've seen shit like that with barely any likes make it to the front page of outrage/cringe subs, such as just how much can the OPs of these posts need to dig for this shit? It is like they are going out of cheap Animal Crossing Items their way to locate it running the troll account themselves to get karma, lol.
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.32 secondi
Tot. visite contenuti : 120011

Questo sito utilizza cookie per inviarti pubblicità e servizi in linea con le tue preferenze e cookie di terze parti. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie leggi la sezione Disclaimer & Privacy Policy. Proseguendo la navigazione accetti i cookie. Per maggiori informazioni leggi la nostra privacy policy.

Accetto i cookie.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information