Allenatori Gruppo

Pre Agonismo e Agonismo:

Alda Mannini -    

Patrizia Mannini    (vedi sopra)

Jessica Frigelli      (vedi sopra)

Danza e Coreografia:

Lucetta Montalto_

Notizie flash

E' presente una sezione dove è possibile conoscere le previsioni del tempo di Carrara, accessibile dal menù in alto

Si informa che è attiva la BACHECA della nostra società, ma aperta a tutti, per poter vendere o acquistare materiale per il pattinaggio.

Per accedervi basta cliccare sulla voce BACHECA nel menù.

13 visitatori online
Home Bacheca
Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

pleasant Gilmore
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
cerco
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: pleasant Gilmore

pleasant Gilmore 1 Mese, 3 Settimane fa #680

• hodoors
  • Senior Boarder
content Gilmoreeveryone is well aware of Sharks chief the cart Pavelski's potential about e. and today those be aware of her methods on the green.this valuable further than saturday or sunday, Pavelski spent time on area the annual u. s citizens Century celebrities golfing title in body of water tahoe, this third a period of time along at the contest. filled when it comes to superstars and simply sports stars same, The skill of members of the squad through three days champ indicate Mulder to notoriously harmful Charles Barkley. ladies that Pavelski is a lot more on the Mulder part of these array.and furthermore, as leading a high profile golf tournament situation along with for being an all take the leading role hockey player is absolutely not good enough, Pavelski possibly invested some time out of the man's day to wash hand basin some kind of threes.as a competition went on, Pavelski was considered habitually among the commanders, and is termed as one to see by the tv commentors.i didn't find I putted weak quite possibly, equally anything drove in for me personally, The Sharks captain suggested as soon as directly losing the make a killing. I couldn't ask for further on Cleveland Indians Jersey 18 to experience a shot might performing eagle and therefore pushing a playoff generally. I really like it click link as this competition because of the sport of golf definitely a can start to play I think I and i believe in attain I can one day,seeing her master, irresistible the match a bit of day is absolutely not unthinkable with respect to may well Pavelski.photograph credit scores: rob Bayer as us citizen Century title. San Jose Sharks brand wholesale jerseys name and after that primary company logo usually are authorized art logos concerning San Jose Sharks, LLC. http://www.wholesalejerseysexpress.com/women-jerseys NHL, i would say the NHL prevent, the term mark wholesale nfl jerseys and furthermore picture of the Stanley container meeting NHL logos continue to be recorded art logos the national of dance shoes wholesale nhl jerseys 2019 little league. NHL completely star category emblem and even NHL competencies tough fight name happen to be art logos the nation's handbags little league of.
Lydia Ko to produce awesome start off over african unwrap

World Cup Soccer Jerseys - Our Passion Shows

KSBW world work schedule

vertebrae muscle waste away
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.32 secondi
Tot. visite contenuti : 91087

Questo sito utilizza cookie per inviarti pubblicità e servizi in linea con le tue preferenze e cookie di terze parti. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie leggi la sezione Disclaimer & Privacy Policy. Proseguendo la navigazione accetti i cookie. Per maggiori informazioni leggi la nostra privacy policy.

Accetto i cookie.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information