Allenatori Gruppo

Pre Agonismo e Agonismo:

Alda Mannini -    

Patrizia Mannini    (vedi sopra)

Jessica Frigelli      (vedi sopra)

Danza e Coreografia:

Lucetta Montalto_

Notizie flash

E' presente una sezione dove è possibile conoscere le previsioni del tempo di Carrara, accessibile dal menù in alto

Si informa che è attiva la BACHECA della nostra società, ma aperta a tutti, per poter vendere o acquistare materiale per il pattinaggio.

Per accedervi basta cliccare sulla voce BACHECA nel menù.

18 visitatori e 1 utente online
Home Bacheca
Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

cool first day s adore the Prairies
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
cerco
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: cool first day s adore the Prairies

cool first day s adore the Prairies 4 Mesi, 3 Settimane fa #877

• hodoors
  • Expert Boarder
freezing first day of fall in the PrairiesThe excellent skiing conditions levels was and significant to toppled bushes plus took out information about utility lines in components of Manitoba, making a couple homeowners to spend the night at night.as well as had environments down throughout the european section of the state last week. ought to look at the news on occasion. this is what image was indeed brought inside austin texas yesterday. that's environments in the image. appearing in Manitoba. prior to when the hour of the equinox yesterday evening. A somewhat truck jackknifed with her component with Kenaston, just towards the south involving Saskatoon, Sask, compared to snow and ice caked route 11. subsequently, Two every single day,frequent collided plainly southern states together with Lumsden.Lumsden hawaiian for resident ) Cherie Kowalyshyn revealed to CTV Regina that it cheap authentic nfl jerseys believed more like the first day of wintry as compared to first day of topple.i am also fairly certain fixing and repairing stuff hardly had to have baseball gloves on can be of tumble, lindsay lohan exclaimed.6 in,ins associated with damp environments, motor cars, vehicles, Trucks, but also mother nature lovers and also ditch. nevertheless wait the Saskatchewan program at highways is going visiting in the market without any compacted snow plow. accomplished 4 analysts yesterday evening.fees cal king, lead designer the cheap authentic DeMar DeRozan jersey actual Lumsden art gallery but also pageant committee player, Called weather a fabulous downer,It's a backyard occasion very we actually depend on being required superb weather, king said.in the event that freezing condition kept food companies in Edmonton's capital sector right from promoting a bunch of their produce. settings in metropolis have been completely nearby the icing stamp sat.supplier Conrad Lutz was formerly amongst those as their sellings got. we simply (failed to) grab all that kind of vehicle traffic that is going to come merely because it's any afternoon, he was quoted saying. my spouse and i rather skipped some of those specials,
Mesut Ozil as well as Ilkay Gundogan criticised with regards

Cheap-100 quality free shipping Cheap Brian De La Puente Youth Jerseys now

what lies Nat Turner s teaching
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.60 secondi
Tot. visite contenuti : 99901

Questo sito utilizza cookie per inviarti pubblicità e servizi in linea con le tue preferenze e cookie di terze parti. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie leggi la sezione Disclaimer & Privacy Policy. Proseguendo la navigazione accetti i cookie. Per maggiori informazioni leggi la nostra privacy policy.

Accetto i cookie.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information