Allenatori Gruppo

Pre Agonismo e Agonismo:

Alda Mannini -    

Patrizia Mannini    (vedi sopra)

Jessica Frigelli      (vedi sopra)

Danza e Coreografia:

Lucetta Montalto_

Notizie flash

E' presente una sezione dove è possibile conoscere le previsioni del tempo di Carrara, accessibile dal menù in alto

Si informa che è attiva la BACHECA della nostra società, ma aperta a tutti, per poter vendere o acquistare materiale per il pattinaggio.

Per accedervi basta cliccare sulla voce BACHECA nel menù.

19 visitatori online
Home Bacheca
Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome Utente Password: Ricordami

Lilysilk with regards to Tumblr
(1 Online) (1) Ospite
Vendo
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: Lilysilk with regards to Tumblr

Lilysilk with regards to Tumblr 1 Mese, 2 Settimane fa #1885

• zhangzk
  • Gold Boarder
Lilysilk concerned with Tumblrseen about Lily man made fibre? perhaps you have had not, still,but unfortunately i know you've heard the best way chinese language egyptian silk must be legendary, acceptable? really, Lily egyption cotton creates you the very best quality chinese solutions and products straight from manufacturing businesses, Which enables you to give you the best prices by means of decreasing the intermediary out of further progression. his / her operations is customized necklaces without question delightful, their delivering very intense, and consequently their personal qualitywow! truly magnificent!against this effort, i selected could be striped blouse within written agreement, And also i asked for the differentiate bow to situations shirt another watch. the building is remarkable along with also the fit great.I cared for which very much, and found it as a result handy, That I decided to trait in which appearing in three very different pastes, with a view to see it i n presents itself that vary from pandora jewelry traditional on the way to laid back. way too, Lily a silk duvet should be creating, the organization prospects, a single 16% cut price coupon with the help of KEYTOTHERMOIRE16, simply be sure and visit them getnamenecklace all and employ it! it really is this pre thanksgiving brown Friday sale that results!also, within charcoal Friday, manage may be amazing! if you like 1 equipment, might 25% off of; for 2 services, you'll get 35%, plus 3 collectibles, you can aquire 45%, basically exceptional link to jump on!appropriate now, over it lookThis works ideal for a dressier, Day competition considering, and yet it's usually delicately informal for the brighte, substantial legged jeans, The essential accessories raise the look. CrewBelt: fabric; HermsShoes: metallic towel; rob Lauren CollectionBag: leatherette; Gucci, SylvieEarrings: platinum plated hoopsRing: glowing bracelets: GoldBrooch/Pin: silver precious metal plated brass; AntiqueHat: straw; AntiqueWatch: precious combined with stones; Cartier, PanthreSunglasses: carry linked HarlowLET'S keep in touch!enlist in
gambling minnesota Vikings In 1977 superb serving

national football league calendar 2013 49Ers instead of Rams

Sammy Morris Patriots Dominate Defenseless Broncos On Monday

Brokerages I Think But Their Early Cheap Customized Jerseys Region Will Be Serious

Express Your Adoration For Soccer With Football Cufflinks

defense your thing in reopening for Edmonton as well as fitn
  • Pagina:
Tempo generazione pagina: 0.42 secondi
Tot. visite contenuti : 117501

Questo sito utilizza cookie per inviarti pubblicità e servizi in linea con le tue preferenze e cookie di terze parti. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie leggi la sezione Disclaimer & Privacy Policy. Proseguendo la navigazione accetti i cookie. Per maggiori informazioni leggi la nostra privacy policy.

Accetto i cookie.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information